Lip + facial Thinning
Restoring youthful volume & plumpness to your lips & face.
As a natural part of aging, & related hormonal changes, our skin begins to lose fullness & elasticity due to the reduction of hyaluronic acid and collagen production. Our facial muscle structure, and the changing position of the fat pads beneath our skin also changes. The resulting loss of facial volume can cause more pronounced smile lines, flattened and lowered cheeks causing drooping and sagging around the muscle, and the formation of jowls.
It can also cause loss of lip volume and a reduction in lip fullness and definition. Causing lips to appear thinner. Other causes of lip thinning can include smoking, sun exposure, and not drinking enough water resulting in dehydration. Genetics also play a role in the size and shape of your natural lips.
THINGS YOU CAN DO TO TREAT FACIAL & LIP THINNING
- Sunscreen, sunscreen, suncreen is number one! Protection from daily sun exposure via a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Avoid smoking & being around second-hand smoke.
- Keep your skin hydrated by drinking plenty of water & maintain a healthy diet.
- Follow an effective home skincare routine.
TREATMENTS FOR FACIAL & LIP THINNING
- Plumper, younger, more fuller looking skin and lips can be achieved with Dermal Fillers
Unsure what you need the first step is a comprehensive consultation and skin analysis. Then we can recommend treatments to address your concerns.