Lines + wrinkles
Rejuvenate your skin, TONE DOWN the damage, & slow down the process.
Fine lines & wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process, & the gradual loss of collagen, & elastin in the skin. Anti-aging treatments help minimise the appearance of existing lines & wrinkles, & prevent new ones from forming. Other factors can also influence the number of wrinkles you have, including sun damage, smoking & muscle movement.
There are two types of wrinkles that form:
Dynamic, wrinkles in motion – wrinkles caused by the movement of facial muscles that disappear once the face is at rest. Dynamic lines will become static wrinkles in time.
Static, wrinkles at rest – wrinkles that are unaffected by facial muscle activity & are constantly visible.
THINGS YOU CAN FO TO TREAT LINES & WRINKLES
1. Sunscreen, sunscreen, suncreen is number one! Protection via a broad-spectrum sunscreen is essential.
2. Avoid smoking & being around second-hand smoke (as well as other pollutants in the environment).
3. Following an effective home skincare routine.
We can also treat the skin with a number of treatments;
1. Cosmetic injections to reduce wrinkles in motion (& subsequent wrinkles at rest) from forming.
2. Skin peels to increase the skins natural skin cell turnover rate.
3. Microneedling to create micro-channels in the skin & stimulate collagen production naturally.
4. Plasma pen to trigger an instant skin contraction & tightening around wrinkles at rest.